How to use this page?
How to use this page?
- You can run the player by clicking on the big play button on the top right of the screen or by pressing space bar on your keyboard.
- You can pause the player by clicking on the big pause button on the top right of the screen or by pressing space bar on your keyboard.
- You can modify various player setup by clicking on Page Setup in the top menu. From there, modify the tempo manually, modify it automatically based on your level and the complexity of the current song, display difficulty background colors or not, and many other options.
- You can get back to home page and pick up another song to play (click on PTS link or back to home link).
- If you want to get back to the top of the screen, feel free to use the icon below that will be located at the bottom right of your screen
- Remember that to use this page you need a screen big enough so that the fingering tabs is usable. In short, a tablet or a computer screen. I personally prefer to use it from my iPad Pro
- One more thing: if your think this music sheet is a bit shitty, feel free to contact me by email and tell me what's wrong. I will try to fix it quickly if possible.
Setup PlayThatSheet player
Welcome to the fine tuning screen of the play that sheet digital player. Make yourself at home with basic options or more geeky ones
Let's calibrate your A4 (La)
Play an A4 (La) medium for at least 1.5 second
To be able to detect each note pitch you will play from your microphone, we need to calibrate it.
Some instrument are in C (Ut or Do) like piano, others are in Bb (Sib) like saxophone Tenor or in Eb (MIb) (like saxophone alto). Depending on that, your instrument A4 (La) will be different and we will have to ear it differently from your mic (complex math/musicology stuff, but don't worry, our algorithm will do it automatically for you).
Your A4 (La) have a frequency of Hertz
You seems to have an instrument in
We guess your instrument is in this list:
Piano, flute traversière, Piccolo, Basson Piccolo, Flute We do not know any instrument with this pitch, sorry Saxophone Alto, Saxophone barython, small clarinet, small trumpet We do not know any instrument with this pitch, sorry Cor anglais, Cor de basset, Tuba, Trombone We do not know any instrument with this pitch, sorry Hautbois d'amour Saxophone Tenor, Saxophone Soprano, Clarinet, Trumpet, Euphonium, Bugle, Saxhorn We do not know any instrument with this pitch, sorry
Buy me a coffee
You liked PlayThatSheet and found it usefull?
To help me maintaining this app, pay for the machines used or simply to thank me, you can buy me a coffee (or several) directly in 2 clics. It is easy, quick and will spread a bit of love to me, a weird nerdy musician that is trying to enjoy the path to play saxophone in a decent way...
Let's transpose notes
You wanna transpose main instrument notes? Switching from a sax Alto sheet music to a Tenor? Piano to sax Alto ? Other transpositions to catch some easier fingering notes to play?
Select main instrument
The current music sheet contains several instruments. Pick up the main instrument you want to use for fingering images and microphone pitch detection.
Let's go fullscreen?
PlayThatSheet is better in fullscreen mode. Do you want to go fullscreen?
Export music score
You wanna use this music sheet in your music software? Save it in Musicxml and import it in your software.
You prefer to use the old fashion paper version? Save it in PDF. Avoid printing it for nothing, our planet will thanks you (or your kids will someday).
Jump to given measure index
Indicate the measure index you want to jump to